K&B Accountancy Group has been affiliated and accredited accountants with IPSE (The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed – formerly PCG) since 2012. We are delighted that our relationship with IPSE has grown stronger this month, and we have become official Accountancy Partners.
With 21,000 members, IPSE is the largest association of independent professionals in Europe. Originally the Professional Contractors Group (PCG), IPSE became the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed in 2014. They are the representative voice for independent workers in the United Kingdom, and sit on the IR35 Forum. They are a not-for-profit organisation owned and run by its members, aiming to improve the working life for millions of self-employed professionals.
To celebrate our new Accountancy Partnership with IPSE, we have launched some excellent offers*, including:
– Free ‘IPSE Standard’ membership for 12 months to new clients
– All K&B clients are entitled to 15% off any IPSE membership.
– IPSE Plus membership now included in our Premier service with no extra cost
IPSE membership entitles you to a myriad of direct benefits which will defend and protect your business and also gives you access to dozens of member-only offers, many of which can save you money and make your contracting work even more rewarding.
IPSE Standard membership
– IPSE Advantages with thousands of discounts and savings available at retailers and online, including Apple and Dell
– Access to discounted group rates for pensions, life assurance, and private medical insurance through IPSE Futures
– Free use of workspaces throughout London with Club Workspace.
– …plus much more.
IPSE Plus membership
– Up to £10,000 compensation if an agency fails to make payments or a client goes bust.
– Up to £2,000 compensation if you are ill or injured on the job, for 3 weeks.
– Up to £5,000 compensation for jury service.
– 24/7 access to Ashridge Business School
– …plus much more.
To find out more about our new Accountancy Partnership with IPSE, please click here. If you would like to take advantage of our exciting new offers, please give our experts a call on 020 7078 0211, or please send us your enquiry.
*Terms and conditions apply