Chris James, Director of Accountancy Services at our parent company, JSA, recently held a webinar for contractors discussing the forthcoming off-payroll reforms, you can watch it in the video below.
- Off-payroll proposals and timeline
- Why and how will the reforms impact you?
- What options are available to you?
- What reactions are we already seeing from the world of business?
- What should you do now – and what should you avoid doing?
Chris also answered a number of questions from contractors covering a range of off-payroll related topics.
If you are affected – or think you will be – by the off-payroll reforms, or if you have any questions about any aspect of the legislation, please do get in touch with us. Our team can offer advice and guidance for your individual circumstances.
What to do next?
If your contracting role is ‘inside’ IR35, or is likely to be classified as ‘inside’ after the off-payroll reforms are introduced, and you need to switch from limited company (PSC) contracting to Umbrella, please get in touch. We have helped hundreds of contractors in this situation so we can provide tailored advice and guidance you need to work compliantly.