With the spotlight fixed on Self Assessment, completing it correctly and on time can seem like a daunting task. Our service wouldn’t be complete without a comprehensive self assessment tax return service – and it’s yours for the taking if you want to permanently remove the hassle of doing it.
Simply put, Self Assessment is a system HMRC uses to collect income tax. If you are a company director or self-employed, you must file a Self Assessment tax return. You might also need to file a Self Assessment tax return under other circumstances – for a complete view, please refer to our guide here. It’s important to note that failure to file a Self Assessment tax return when required could result in a hefty financial penalty.
- On receipt of your online application, we’ll send you email confirmation that it’s been received, and include with it our Self Assessment questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire has been completed, you’ll need to send it back to us. Make sure you include all of the supporting documentation as requested.
- Using the information you’ve sent us, we’ll then assess your business needs.
- If any further information is needed, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- Your completed tax return and amount of tax owed are then sent to you for approval. This includes a comprehensive breakdown of our calculation and instructions for payment to HMRC.
- Once approved, your tax return will be submitted via a secure electronic system to HMRC for agreement. Our fees will cover any correspondence and queries raised by the tax office as a result of this submission.